BT Partners

Our Partners are both Grands crus classés, but also gems that we want to share with you. In any case, behind these wines, there are always upright, talented and passionate people who make outstanding wines, with whom we love to work and for whom we strive to be the best possible ambassadors.

Château Magrez Fombrauge

History The Château Magrez Fombrauge is located on the archaeological site of Niord, dating from the fifth century BC and on a found remains including a skeleton remarkably preserved of more than 2500 years old. This skeleton is exposed to...

G du Château Guiraud

History A pioneer of sustainable and organic practices in the world of the 1er Grands Crus (the estate has been using them since 1996), Château Guiraud has established itself as one of the sure values of the Sauternes 1er Grands...

Chapelle de la Solitude Red

History Close to the town of Martillac, the Domaine de la Solitude has been home to the Sisters of the Holy Family since 1854. The sweet melancholy that reigns has shaped over the years this magnificent terroir of Graves, imbued...

Chapelle de la Solitude (White)

History A short distance from the town of Martillac, the Domaine de la Solitude has been home to the Sisters of the Holy Family since 1854. The gentle melancholy that reigns there has over the years shaped this magnificent terroir...

Château Haut Queyran

History In 1964, the Demarchi family acquired Château Haut Queyran, formerly Domaine de Haut Brion until 1989. Since 2001, the descendants of the Demarchi family, Patricia and Laurent, have taken over the property and cultivated the family know-how with the...

Fleur de Pédesclaux

History Château Pédesclaux was created at the beginning of the 19th century, in 1810, by Mr. Urbain Pierre Pedesclaux. The history of the Château is linked to this well-known and esteemed wine broker in Bordeaux. Indeed, it is him who...

Château Rieussec

Histoire In the history, and particularly in the 18th century, Domaine de Rieussec belonged to the monks of the Carmelites of Langon. The confiscation of the Domain to the revolution led to its sale in 1790 as “National Good” to...

Château Moulin Saint-Georges

History The history of Château Moulin Saint-Georges is closely linked to that of Château Ausone since the property also belongs to the Vauthier family. It was acquired much earlier than the Premier Grand Cru Classé A since it dates back...

Chapelle d’Ausone

First Grand Cru Classé A of Saint-Emilion, Château Ausone is one of the oldest property in the Bordeaux vineyards. History is that it occupies the site of the magnificent villa that the poet and proconsul Ausone owned in Lucaniac (Saint-Emilion)....

Château Ausone

History First Grand Cru Classé A of Saint-Emilion, Château Ausone is one of the oldest property in the Bordeaux vineyards. Its history is that it occupies the site of the magnificent villa that the poet and proconsul Ausone owned in Lucaniac...

Blason d’Issan

History The history of the estate is mainly a story of families, legacy and transmissions generation after generation. The first known reference of Issan dates back to the twelfth century during the occupation of Guyenne by the English. At this...

Château Pédesclaux

History Château Pédesclaux was created at the beginning of the 19th century, in 1810, by Mr. Urbain Pierre Pedesclaux. The history of the Château is linked to this well-known and esteemed wine broker in Bordeaux. Indeed, it is him who...