Accordance with Article 6 III-1 of the Law n ° 2004-575 of 21 June 2004, this page shows the terms and conditions of use Bordeaux Tradition. com and its sub-domains (www. and pro.). These legal mentions in English are only available here for informations, you must to refer to the french version to have the official one, because this one may be outdated.
This website is the propriety of BORDEAUX TRADITION SARL
- SARL with a turnover of 350 000 €
- Adress : 18, Rue Edouard Faure 33083 Bordeaux Cedex
- N°TVA : FR 69 320 734 981
- SIRET : 32073498100022 – Accises : FR 093060E0009
- Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone : +33 556 692 531
The director of the website publication is Frédéric Bernard, as manager.
The society which hosts the website is:
• Address: 2, rue Kellermann 59100 Roubaix – France.
• Your business demands – (33) (0)8 203 203 63 No. indigo (0.118 € / min), French number
• Your technical questions – (33) (0)899701761 € 1.349 / call + € 0.337 / min, French number
All images on this site or its subdomains are stored on the server of bordeaux-Tradition, the proprety of OVH, or on picasa web service of Google. Moreover, according to Exemption No. 7 – Deliberation No. 2006-138 of 9 May 2006, (decision to exempt the reporting of treatment made for information or communication), the website of Bordeaux Tradition does not be declared to the CNIL (french legal and public institute managing all the websites).
The personal data collected online through the website https://www.bordeaux-tradition.com/ are collected and processed in accordance with the provisions of the French Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, known as Law “Informatic and freedoms”.
The controller is the editor of the site as identified above.
Personal data collected on htts://www.bordeaux-tradition.com/ and its subdomains are used only by the site editor. No personal data is sold or communicated to third parties without your agree.
The collected data can be used to contact the user for promotional offers and/or newsletters about the society or/and its partners, when the user says to us his intention to subscribe or have subscribed deliberately to ou management system of newsletters. This service is handled by mailchimp.com, a management system mail lists, known for its quality of service.
Accordance with the Law, the user has the right to access, modifiy or delete his personal data. To exercise this right, the user can submit his request:
• by email at contact@bordeaux-Tradition.com
• or by mail to: Bordeaux Tradition, 18, Rue Edouard Faure 33083 Bordeaux Cedex, France
The user also has a right to be against the collection of his personnel data. The user is informed however that the data submitted through the forms on bordeaux-Tradition.com are required for a subscription to its offerings and responding to messages. Receipt of offers or answers messages can only be made if these datas are collected.
At the time of use, the site collects the following data:
• Internet address URL links through which the user has accessed the Site
• The internet Provider of the User
• Internet Protocol Address (IP) of the user.
The user is informed that during his visit, a cookie may be automatically installed on their browser cache.
A cookie is a data block that does not personally identify users but is used to record information relating to the navigation of the site and accelerate the website loading.
The navigation software can inform the presence of a cookie and can refuse them if the browser is correctly set up (how to).
The user has the right to delete any personal data in the cookies by delete his browser cache.
The website operated at https://www.bordeaux-tradition.com/ is the property of Bordeaux Tradition SARL. This site is protected by intellectual property law. It contains texts, images, illustrations, logos, protected by the rights of industrial and intellectual property. https://www.bordeaux-tradition.com/ is restricted for a private or professional use of the informations. Any use, reproduction, total or partial download bordeaux-Tradition.com site or any of its elements (texts, pictures, illustrations, logos) without the consent of the owner or rights holder is prohibited ( except for private local copy made for personal or business presentation). If you are viewing a picture on bordeaux-Tradition, that is used without your own agreement, and you want that be removed, thank you to contact us.
However, all the news about castles, vineyards, … wich are obtained from RSS feeds, informations shared by others wine websites remain the property of their respective owners. Bordeaux Tradition cannot be held responsible if their contents are outdated or get out of the legal context.
Any offense under this section may be punished criminally and civilly, especially when counterfeits are prouved, or used. Damages and interests can be asked if the law is not respected.
Bordeaux Tradition Ltd has no control on the externals sites visited by using a hypertext link and, more generally, on the out internet resources mentioned. Bordeaux Tradition SARL is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and can not accept any responsibility for the content, advertising, products, services or other materials available from such sites or external sources, (in fact hyperlinks change over time because sites evolve).
Bordeaux Tradition Ltd can not be held responsible for any damages or losses, when you use external link. Finally, when a search is performed on www.bordeaux-Tradition.com, if the result point to sites, pages or forums where title and / or content is a violation to French law. Consider the fact that Bordeaux Tradition SARL does not control the content of these sites and external sources, and that you must discontinue your use of these sites concerned and must to report to us these websites involved. Bordeaux tradition SARL will, as fast as possible, if you prevent us, modify the bad content.
Bordeaux Tradition SARL reserves the right at any time and for any reason, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently access to all or part of the website, and without notice to you. However, in a quality of communication, Bordeaux-tradition.com agrees to announce the planned maintenance.
Bordeaux Tradition Ltd can not be held responsible for any direct or indirect damage due to a modification, suspension or discontinuance of the website.
You agree to give to Bordeaux Tradition Ltd., the right to terminate all or part of the corresponding right of access to your account and password on the pro website, or delete your account for any reason without prior notice. Especially if Bordeaux Tradition SARL may legitimately believe that you have violated or acted willingly against these Terms & conditions and / or for any legal raisons. All inactive accounts will be deleted if they aren’t used every two months.
Bordeaux Tradition Ltd can not be held responsible for any direct or indirect damages resulting from the termination of your access to the website for any reason whatsoever.
Login, password conditions
By accessing the website of Bordeaux Tradition SARL, you agree to ensure regular updating of our computer (browser, antivirus, firewall, …) to be protect of outside attack. Otherwise, Bordeaux Tradition SARL shall be entitled to suspend or terminate your account and refuse access to all or part of the website.
To access to our pro/primeurs services, you need to receive a login and password. Your account is personnal and must/cannot be share with others people. If the administrator find multi-access on same account in the database, he can remove your rights or ban your login. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login and password and any (s) action (s) that could (have) be made (s) of your account with your username and / or password .
You expressly agree (1) to immediately inform SARL Bordeaux Tradition of any unauthorized use of your account and / or password and / or any breach of security, and (2) to assure you that the after each session you disconnect the actual website.
Bordeaux Tradition Ltd shall in no event be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section. Data that is already in our possession and / or those that you provide when accessing the service are required to comply with privacy.
Conditions of use for bordeaux-tradition.com
Bordeaux Tradition SARL as establish some general rules and limits concerning use of the Service, including, setting a maximum disk space on seveurs that will be allocated to each customers, set a number of maximum days during which the messages will be displayed, etc.. Bordeaux Tradition SARL offers no guarantee for the deletion or failure to store any messages, communications or other contents maintained or transmitted through the website.
You may not:
• upload, post, transmit, email or otherwise make any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, privacy of others, hateful, racist, ….
• view, post, upload or transmit any content that is contrary to French law;
• attempt to mislead other users by usurping the name or the name of others, especially making you be an employee or affiliate of Bordeaux Tradition SARL, a director, or host;
• upload, post, transmit, email or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, intellectual property or other proprietary right of any party;
• upload, post, transmit, email or otherwise make available any advertising or promotional material unsolicited or unauthorized (eg engage in “spam”, the transmission of “junk mail,” chain letters or any other form of solicitation);
• upload, post, transmit, email or otherwise make available any content containing viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or telecommunications equipment without this list is not exhaustive;
• Committing any act with a disruptive effect impeding the ability of users to access Bordeaux Tradition SARL, interfere with or disrupt the Service, servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, rules General or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
• violate, intentionally or otherwise, any national law or regulation or international law and any other rules having the force of law;
• harass in any manner whatsoever another or several other users;
• collect or store personal data about other users.
• reproduce, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purpose, any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
Protection of the minors and the customers
Pursuant to Article L. 3342-1 Code of Public Health (France), which states that the sale of alcohol to minors under eighteen (18) years is prohibited, you agree that by commanding wine you have eighteen yeard old ellapsed. In addition, foreign customers agree to respect the laws of their own country, or their own customers if they are retailer. Bordeaux Tradition SARL cannot be responsible for any accidents, illness, trouble of health problems which might be caused by an excessive consumption or caused when customers don’t respect the health rules of wine storage.