Appellation: Saint-Emilion Grand Cru

Château Bellevue (SEGC)

The history of Château Bellevue takes another turn in 2007, when the Château becomes the property of the Pradel de Lavaux and Boüard de Laforest families. The Château takes its name from its breathtaking view of the Dordogne valley. The...

Château Poesia

The history of Château Poesia is marked by its acquisition by Hélène Garcin and Patrice Leveque in 2014. Previously Château Poesia was known as Château Haut Villet. His name “Poesia” comes from the other estates – located in Argentina –...

Château Quinault l’Enclos

The History of Château Quinault l’Enclos, a property situated in the heart of Libourne next to the Dordogne river, is marked by its acquisition in 2008 by Baron Albert Frere  and Bernard Arnault. Together, they aimed to revitalize the vineyard...

Château La Clotte

The vast estate of Domaine de “De Grailly” has an ancient history, and was managed by Jean-Pierre Mouiex before 1912, when Château La Clotte came into the posession of the Chailleau family. In 1931, talented winegrower Georges Chailleau inherited the...

Folie de Chauvin

The history of Château Chauvin began in 1852 during the division of the great stronghold of Corbin, giving birth to multiple properties, including Chauvin which was then acquired by Jean Fourcaud-Laussac. The latter, who had just offered what would become the...

Château Chauvin

The history of Château Chauvin began in 1852 during the division of the great stronghold of Corbin, giving birth to multiple properties, including Chauvin which was then acquired by Jean Fourcaud-Laussac. The latter, who had just offered what would become...

Château Barde Haut

Château Barde-Haut has been owned by Sylviane Garcin-Cathiard for eighteen years, and also owns Clos l’Eglise in Pomerol, Château Haut-Bergey and Château Branon in Léognan. After its purchase by the vineyards Garcin, the property is totally renovated. Important investments are...

Château Soutard

The history of Château Soutard goes back five centuries. The first reference of Soutard appear in 1513 with the mention of Bourdieu de Mayne de Soutard. Jean Couture, Jurat of Saint-Emilion, buys the estate in 1699 and his daughter Marie...

Château Angélus

This history of Château Angélus is a family history. The estate is located at less than a miles of the renown church tower of Saint-Emilion in the heart of a amphitheater. The owners of the estate have been the Boüard...

Château la Mondotte

The history of Château La Mondotte dates back to the begining of  the XIXth century. The editions Cocks-Féret even mention it in their second edition in 1868. It was thus never created in 1996 as the rumor states… During the revision...