Chapelle de la Solitude Red
WHY BUY IT ?
- The know-how of the Domaine de la Solitude team, advised by the Domaine de Chevalier team
- An estate of Olivier Bernard, a family story whith BT
- A great value for money wine, with a true aromatic identity,
- An exclusive BT wine with large volumes to build for your markets
Close to the town of Martillac, the Domaine de la Solitude has been home to the Sisters of the Holy Family since 1854. The sweet melancholy that reigns has shaped over the years this magnificent terroir of Graves, imbued it with an atmosphere that can not be found anywhere else. When in 1993 they ask Olivier Bernard, the Bernard family sees a fantastic opportunity to produce a wine in harmony with this place, without denying the contribution of modernism, but always with this idea of a certain past, of a certain story.
Terroir & Vinification
At the Domaine de la Solitude, Olivier Bernard chose to respect the fruit and its expression, constantly improving his approach and his interventions: go in the direction of the wine, keeping in mind that a great wine is first a great grape. Chapelle de la Solitude is just the extension of this philosophy: a wine respecting the soil of Graves that we love so much, by selecting the best batches of each vintage. Thus, Chapelle de la Solitude is an exclusivity of Bordeaux Tradition in partnership with the Bernard family.
At the tasting, Chapelle de la Solitude Red offers a typical and fruity wine. A typical Graves, particularly tasty. It is a bright fruity wine, fleshy, greedy, with melted tannins.
- Owners : Famille BERNARD
- Director : Olivier BERNARD
- co-Director : Rémi EDANGE
- Technical Director : Thomas STONESTREET