Our Exclusivities

You won’t find these wines anywhere else! The strong relationship that we have built with certain owners allows us to offer you these exclusivities.

Château Croix de Reverdi

History The Thomas Vineyards are first and foremost a family affair. In 1953, Georges Thomas bought a few hectares of vines and gave birth to Château Reverdi. In the 2000s, the current owners Mathieu and Audrey Thomas, brother and sister,...

Château Haut Rozier

Château Haut Rozier is located in the town of Tayac, near Lussac. After having been the property of Romain Pascal, the domain was bought recently by Mr. Richard. Very keen to work in respect of the environment and the soil....

Château Barrail Meyney

The history of Château Barrail Meyney begins with Patric Esben in 1995. Initially consisting of 9 hectares in the town of Génissac, the property now covers 30 hectares, spread over several appellations. Château Barrail Meyney is located in two villages:...

Château Chante Alouette – Cuvée Montuzet

The history of the Château Chante Alouette – Cuvée Montuzet dates back to 1900 when Francis Xavier and Gabrielle Louise Auclet buy the field. Since 1996, it is Mary-Pierre de Boisséson, who perpetuates the family tradition in this historic vineyard....

Château David Beaulieu

The history of Château David Beaulieu is linked to the Jalousie Beaulieu winery. In 1999, the property is taken over by Philippe Person, son of Marie-Hélène Duporge, the creator of Vignobles Jalousie Beaulieu. After several acquisitions, the Person family now...

Château la Motte

The history of Château La Motte dates back to the 15th century when it belonged to René De Dreux. The property was sold in 1498 to Mathurin De Polignac, and then to Jean-Paul Chevalier. It was only in the 18th...

Chapelle de la Solitude Red

History Close to the town of Martillac, the Domaine de la Solitude has been home to the Sisters of the Holy Family since 1854. The sweet melancholy that reigns has shaped over the years this magnificent terroir of Graves, imbued...

Chapelle de la Solitude (White)

History A short distance from the town of Martillac, the Domaine de la Solitude has been home to the Sisters of the Holy Family since 1854. The gentle melancholy that reigns there has over the years shaped this magnificent terroir...

Château Haut Queyran

History In 1964, the Demarchi family acquired Château Haut Queyran, formerly Domaine de Haut Brion until 1989. Since 2001, the descendants of the Demarchi family, Patricia and Laurent, have taken over the property and cultivated the family know-how with the...