ProWein 2018 will take place from 18th to 20th of March 2018 at Düsseldorf. Indisputably one of the highlights of our calendar, ProWein is a major fair for all the Wine Industry. From Brazil to Europe, from USA to Asia, the whole wine World meets in Dusseldorf for 3 days of intense business.
Prowein 2018 : Bordeaux Tradition will be there !
For 4 years now we are in and this year again ! We will be exhibiting with the Sacy family (lovely familial Grand Cru Champagne) and the Bunan Family (terrific Bandol Red, White & Rosé), with whom we share our passion, our expertise, our history but more than ever our wines and business opportunities.
So please, do not hesitate to meet us : Hall 12 B03
Prowein 2018 : Bordeaux Tradition’s portfolio will be there !
The list of all the wines we bring with us on the Prowein exhibition would be too long to go through, but be sure you will find :
- Our Petits Châteaux and Cru Bourgeois, distributed in exclusivity by Bordeaux Tradition (Ch. Croix de Reverdi, Ch. Haut Rozier, Ch. Haut Queyran….)
- Our familial partners (Domaine de Chevalier, Ch. Laujac, Ch. Guiraud, Ch. Monbrison…)
- Our selection of Bordeaux jewels with unbeatable quality/price ratio (Ch. Rocbonnière, Chapelle de la Solitude, Ch. Chante Alouette)
- Our extensive Grands Crus Classés Portfolio and their 2nd wines
- Our latest discoveries from all around the Bordeaux vineyards
And, of course, top vintages like 2015 & 2016…
Prowein 2018 : Be Hall 12 B 03
Frederic Bernard, Frederic Martin & Olivier Hauet are ready to show you why Bordeaux Tradition is the Bordeaux company you need to rely on in 2018. They will be joined by Capucine Adamian, from Adamian Family, our new investor.
So, to welcome you in the best conditions, kindly contact them directly or send us a mail email@example.com so we can set up a proper appointment.
We look forward to seeing you there !