Duluc de Branaire-Ducru 2014, the 2nd wine of Château Branaire-Ducru, 4th Grand Cru Classé of Saint-Julien, is finally available. You are a professional and you want to receive an offer on Duluc de Branaire-Ducru 2014, click here:
Château Branaire-Ducru : One Family, One Ambition.
Raised to the rank of 4th Grand Cru Classé of Saint-Julien in 1855, Château Branaire Ducru is run by the Maroteaux family. When Patrick Maroteaux decided to invest in 1988 in this beautiful property, located on a beautiful rump of the plateau of Saint-Julien-Beychevelle, his ambition was to make the wines from this exceptional terroir a reference in Saint-Julien. In just a few years, he was able to retransmit the deep expression of Saint-Julien through wines representative of their appellation. Since then, François-Xavier Maroteaux, Patrick’s son, has been perpetuating his father’s desire to produce fruity wines, mainly Cabernet Sauvignon, for a better aging potential.
Every vintage, the Maroteaux family strives to produce wines faithful to its famous “3 F” motto: “Freshness, Fruit, Finesse”. Indeed, the wines of Château Branaire Ducru draw their deep character from an blend with a strong Cabernet-Sauvignon influence. Château Branaire Ducru, and his second wine, Duluc de Branaire-Ducru are known to lovers of great wines for the regularity and elegance of their deep character.
Duluc de Branaire-Ducru 2014 : a commitment.
More than a second label, Duluc de Branaire-Ducru 2014 is a full-fledged wine in the Château Branaire-Ducru wine range, although it comes from the same vines. Indeed, the care and attention given to the vines and winemaking and the skills of the team are the same as those of the Grand Vin. With an important place given to Cabernet Sauvignon in the blend, Duluc also has excellent aging potential, justifying its quirky release: more than 3 years after harvest. It is then an excellent gateway to the world of Grands Crus Saint-Julien.
Duluc de Branaire Ducru 2014
Saint-Julien, 2nd wine of Ch. Branaire Ducru – 4th GCC Saint-Julien
54% of Cabernet Sauvignon, 43% of Merlot, 1% of Cabernet Franc & 2% of Petit Verdot
Wooden Case x6
Other formats may be subject to additional costs
Disponibility: Mai 2018
Scores of Ch. Branaire Ducru 2014 :
WS 91-94 / WA 90-92 / DEC 90+ / JS 92-93 / B&D 93 / WE 95
Why buy this wine?
- A wine vinified with the same care as Château Branaire-Ducru, 4th Grand Cru Classé.
- An extension of the know-how of Branaire-Ducru.
- Price consistent vintage after vintage, ideal to build its distribution.
- A fruity wine with a dominant Cabernet Sauvignon boosting its aging potential.
- Like Ch. Branaire-Ducru, Duluc de Branaire-Ducru 2014 respects the 3 “F”: “Fruit, Freshness, and Finesse”.
- A beautiful label.
- A late release to offer a wine ready to be tasted.
- This property stands out thanks to the regularity and elegance of its wines.
- A modern vat that works by gravity which preserves the quality of grape berries.