Clos des Lunes – Lune d’Argent 2015, Dry White Wine Produced at Sauternes by Olivier Bernard (Domaine de Chevalier) is now available !
Since 2011, Olivier Bernard, manager of Domaine de Chevalier & President ofUnion des Grands Crus de Bordeaux, is also the owner of a vineyard located in Sauternes, on one of the greatest white wine terroirs in France, the Clos des Lunes. It is a magnificent rolling vineyard planted with old sémillon and sauvignon blanc vines. On very old vines, some perfectly golden clusters are chosen and delicately sorted grain by grain, by expert hands. The average age of the vines is 30 years old. The vines arise of two complementary terroirs: the terroir of Sauternes that brings power to the wine and the terroir of Bommes that brings freshness to the wine. The wines are picked by hand at perfect ripeness and selected to produce Clos des Lunes – Lune d’Argent whose final grape variety proportion is 70% sémillon and 30% sauvignon.
- A dry white wine on Sauternes terroir.
- Neighbor of famous Château d’Yquem & Château Guiraud
- The know-how of Olivier Bernard & Domaine de Chevalier team.
- An unique grape variety: a majority of old Sémillon (70%) for Power and Freshness
- An elegant packaging, with an exclusive bottle in a 18th Century style with a personalized cardboard.
- 2015 : trending vintage !
- Limited serie of Double Magnum numbered engraved with laser.
- Available for end of April 2016
If you want to receive an offer about Clos des Lunes – Lunes d’Argent 2015, please be free to contact us at email@example.com or by phone at +33 5 56 69 25 30Posted: