Coming in every year at the same period, we are proud to annouce you the release of Duluc de Branaire Ducru 2012 !
In 1725 Marie Braneyre, single daughter of the founder of Chateau Branaire-Ducru, got married to Pierre Duluc, bourgeois of Bordeaux and advisor of the king Louis XV. The family of Pierre Duluc, second owner, will keep the estate for more than two centuries. Duluc, created in 1990, is the second wine of Château Branaire Ducru, that is ranked 4th Growht Classified in the ranking of 1855. Mainly composed of the vines under 15 years old, the wine respects the “signature of 3F: Freshness, Fruit and Finesse” which is the true letmotiv of the estate. Medocain, Duluc de Branaire-Ducru is composed of 56% de Cabernet Sauvignon, 36% de Merlot, 5% de Petit Verdot and 3% également de Cabernet Franc.
Why buy this wine ?
- A wine vinified with the same care as Ch. Branaire Ducu, 4th GCC of Saint-Julien.
- The estate considers Duluc de Branaire Ducru as another wine of the range with a high ageing potential.
- Constant same pricing vintage after vintage, Ideal to forecast long term sales
- A fruity wine with a majority of Cabernet Sauvigon (54%) interresting enough to be notified for a 2nd wine, emphasing its ability to age
- Just like Ch. Branaire Ducru the 3 “F” are applied: “Fruit”, “Freshness” and “Finesse”.
To receive an offer on Duluc de Branaire Ducru 2012 , you can send us an e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at + 33 5 56 69 25 30
Don’t forget our professional website where you can find all technical sheets by vintage, press reviews and our prices: Bordeaux Tradition.