Appellation: Saint-Emilion

Château Bellefont-Belcier

Château Bellefont was built at the end of the 18th century by the Count of Belcier. The name Bellefont could come from the “beautiful fountains” that existed around the Castle. Historically, the Château belonged to the Faure family, well known...

Petit Soutard

The history of Château Soutard brings back to 16th century. The first evidence of Soutard dates back to 1513 with the mention of Bourdieu (a Gascon estate surrounding a farm and a windmill) of Mayne de Soutard. Jean Couture, a Saint-Emilion...