This coming May will take place the 9th edition of the week-end des grands crus, an event that has become a major event in the region! This event is the occasion for all private individuals to come and taste more than 100 grands crus in the heart of the Bordeaux vineyard. Like each year this week-end is the occasion to meet the owners of prestigious estates and taste the grands crus that make the fame of our region.
SATURDAY 17th of May
- Grands crus tasting* – at the H14 from 10am to 5pm – the occasion for you to taste more than 100 grands crus in one place – please contact us to beneficiate of a discount
- Dinners at the estate* – starting at 8pm – meet the owners in their estates and enjoy a variety of food and wine matches – the list of the estates is available on the UGCB’s website
- Soirée des grands crus* – Place de la Comédie from 8pm to 2 am- the occasion for young wine amateurs to exchange with the new generation of chateaux owners around a wine and food buffet
SUNDAY 18th of May
- Vineyard tours* – all day – the list of the estates is available on the UGCB’s website
- Open doors* – all day – the owners and members of the Union des Grands Crus de Bordeaux of the Graves and Sauternes appellations open their doors to share their passion and wines
- Golf tournament* – all day- any golf lover can participate to this tournament that gathers amateurs and owners of Grands Crus. Green fee and lunch included
*With participation and subject to availability. Think to book the event or events you desire to participate at as soon as possible.