Château La Raze
WHY BUY IT ?
- South / Southeast exposure: soils are the finest of the appellation
- Machine with sorting in the vineyard and chai
- A wine made with the same care as the wines of Ch Laujac
- Very good value / money
- Consulting oenologist Mathieu Huguet
- Wine ready to drink
- The know-how of Château Laujac’s teams
Château La Raze is a vineyard that is operated by Château Laujac, owned by Vanessa Cruse and René-Philippe Duboscq.
This vast estate is located in the heart of the Medoc and it covers a total area of 400 hectares. Today it includes rather heterogeneous soils as we find plots of gravel and other plots of clay and limestone. The vineyard of Château La Raze covers an area of 9 hectares. The soil consists of a mixture of clay and small stones. The Château is equipped with a very modern winery with thermo-regulated stainless steel vats, which allows a perfect control of the fermentation. The wines remain in oak barrels for several months.
At the tasting, the wine is light, fruity and elegant, supple and typical of Médoc, ideal for red meats but also white, in addition to cheeses.
Owners : Vanessa CRUSE & René-Philippe DUBOSCQ