Clos des Lunes Lune d’Argent 2012 has just been released today! This vinetage is the second vintage of this new estate bought by Domaine de Chevalier (family estate) and managed by Olivier Bernard. Three wines are proposed :
- Clos des Lunes Lune Blanche (exclusivity by country possible please contact us)
- Clos des Lunes Lune d’Argent
- Clos des Lunes Lune d’Or
Just like the two other wines of the range, Clos des Lunes Lune d’Argent beneficiates of an exceptional terroir renown for producing fine dry white wines. The terroir is cut in two : the one of Sauternes that brings the power and the terroir de Bommes that brings freshness.
Clos des Lunes Lune d’Argent composed of 70% Sémillon and 30% Sauvignon and good to be opened in the three years has already seduced the press…
“Half of this wine is in contact with the barrel. The wine smells like pear and offers a suave, silky and aromatic mouth with a strong and vivid finish. He then reminds the best Chenins and the freshness of citrus fruit.” Jean Marc QUARIN (15.75)
…All the information on the wine (price, technical sheet) on our professional website.
If you wish recieving all the details of the wine and the offer please contact us by mail (email@example.com).
Reminder Bordeaux Tradition’s promises during the primeurs campaign:
- Propose an access to all the grands crus classés of Bordeaux at the best prices (If you find a lower price elsewhere, we offer you the difference)
- Source your best sales in order to build together a strategy of your best brands
- Propose a UNIQUE TOOL of the GREAT WINES OF BORDEAUX for your buyers and sales team in order to have all the information to buy and sell better the whole on ONLY ONE PAGE: technical sheet, historic of the prices and notes of the journalists… of the actual campaign