7 : the number of the wonders of the world, but it is also the number of star wines at Bordeaux Tradition for this month Please find below a recap of our 7 latest releases, 7 occasions to jump on a bordeaux wines
These wines, despite various tasting profiles, have some common points: they are ready to drink, they benefit from the fame of their respective brands, they are elaborated by the team of the Chateaux with the same care, they are good values.
Our 7 LATEST RELEASES
– G de Guiraud 2014, Appellation Bordeaux White, Organic wine from Château Guiraud, 1er Grand Cru Classé de Sauternes
– Moulin d’Issan 2013, Appellation Bordeaux Supérieur, wine made by Château d’Issan (3ème Grand Cru Classé of Margaux)
– Les Hauts du Tertre 2012, Appellation Margaux, second wine of Château du Tertre (3ème Grand Cru Classé)
– Le Haut Médoc de Giscours 2012, Appellation Haut Médoc, wine made by Château Giscours (3ème Grand Cru Classé)
– L’Héritage de Chasse Spleen 2013, Appellation Haut-Médoc, wine made by Château Chasse-Spleen, former Cru Bourgeois Exceptionnel
– La Chapelle de Potensac 2012, Appellation Médoc, second wine of Château Potensac, owned by M. Delon (Ch. Léoville Las Cases)
– Frank Phélan 2012, Appellation Saint-Estèphe, second wine of Château Phélan Ségur, former Cru Bourgeois Exceptionnel
If you wish to get further information on these wines (Technical sheets, Comment on the vintage, etc) or receive an offer, please free to contact us at email@example.com or by phone at +33 5 56 69 25 30.