Bordeaux Tradition has the pleasure today to present you the wines of the FAYAT’S vineyards, on which exist exclusivities especially on second wines, such as La Motte de Clément Pichon.
Clément Fayat’s vineyards, it is the passion for the wine of an entrepreneur in the building sector from Corrèze, and more pricisely the passion for Bordeaux’s wines. Three estates on three different prestigious appellations : St-Emilion Grand Cru Classé, Haut-Médoc Cru Bourgeois and Pomerol.
The wines offered are :
- Château Clément Pichon 2010 and 2011
- La Motte de Clément Pichon 2011
- Château Fayat 2010 and 2011
- Château La Dominique 2011 and 2013
- Château Prieurs de la Commanderie 2009 and 2010
The advantages of an exclusivity :
- No competition in the concerned country
- Possibility to work its marketing strategy (margin, build a product portfolio with exclusive offers)
- Take advantage of the support of the property in order to lead sales on markets (Technical sheets to launch the market…)
If you wish to recieve the detail of the offer please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Log-in as well on our pro website to see the Saint Juliens we have left in our 2013 stock …Posted: