It has know been one year that Olivier Bernard, manager of Domaine de Chevalier and new President of the Union des Grands Crus de Bordeaux, bought 30 hectare of vines in Sauternes in order to produce white wine. The terroir chosen is exceptional: in fact the neighbors are the famous and prestigious Château Yquem, Château Filhot and Château Guiraud and the terroir is composed of different types of gravel beneficiates of optimum sun light and natural hydric drainage. The Sémillons express themselves exceptionally.
Three wines are produced at Clos des Lunes :
- Clos des Lunes Lune d’Or, “cuvée premium”
- Clos des Lunes Lune d’Argent, “grande cuvée”
- Clos des Lunes Lune Blanche, second wine
- arise from an exceptional terroir
- composed of exceptional Sémillons
- are produced by the team of Domaine de Chevalier
- Beneficiate of the signature of Olivier Bernard
- Distinguished packaging: 18th Bordeaux style bottle and original label
- Will soon be tasted by the famous journalists such as Robert Parker
Today is your chance to have the exclusivity of the Clos des Lunes Lune Blanche in your country. Warning, only one exclusivity per country is proposed and only for this wine.
Please contact us to have the exclusivity of this exceptional wine.
More information on our professional website.Posted: