Château Bidonnet Laffite
WHY BUY IT ?
- A wine with aromas of red fruits
- A must-have price / quality ratio
- A know-how from generation to generation since 1741
- A perfect terroir to the development of soft and pleasant red wines
- A name reminiscent of the largest vineyard estates
Château Bidonnet Laffitte, located in the town of Gabarnac, Right Bank, lost on the slopes of the Garonne, is a small family farm for more than five generations.
Benefiting from generous sunshine, the vineyards extends over a 16-hectare clay-limestone soil and produces around 800 hectoliters of wine a year. The average age of the vineyard is 15 years for the Reds and 60 for the Whites. The vineyard is composed of three grape varieties: Merlot, Cabernet Franc and Cabernet Sauvignon.
At the tasting, Château Bidonnet Laffitte offers a wine with aromas of red fruits such as blackcurrant or raspberry. He is flexible and pleasant.
L’équipe du Château
- Propriétaire : Vignoble RUDELIN
- Exploitant : Christophe RUDELIN