Here is a recap by appellation of the different wines that we recommed you for many reasons: quality, price, note, ageing capacity, valorization capacity …
- Château Grand Corbin Despagne: without a doubt the best quality/price ratio of its appellation and even Bordeaux! 100% organic
- Château Cadet Bon: also reasonable price, this wine is recognized by the specialists as good for ageing
- Château Croix Figeac: excellent brand, “terrific” note (Robert Parker : « terrific wine »), exceptional soil, neighbor of Cheval Blanc and Figeac, a “best off” of this vintage
- Château Fleur Cardinale: for wine lovers of greedy wines and Parkerised wines
- Clos Fourtet: one of the best Saint-Emilions !
- Château d’Aiguilhe: incredible Côte de Castillon produced by Stéphan Neipperg. Superb!
- Chateau La Pointe: always considered as one of the best quality/price ratio of its appellation
- Clinet: Pomerol’s rising star!
- Château Haut Bergey: a very good quality/price ratio of its appellation
- Lespault Martillac: rising star vinified by Domaine de Chevalier
- Malartic Lagravière
- Domaine de Chevalier: one of the best quality/price ratio of the appellation
- Chantegrive: estate in constant progress for only
- Carmes Haut Brion
- For Haut-Brion wine movers, buy yourself the second wines of Mission or Haut Brion: Chapelle Mission Haut Brion and Clarence Haut Brion (2nd wine of Haut Brion)
- Larrivet Haut Brion: a rising star of the appellation
- Château Fieuzal: has gained back its statute
- Château Latour Martillac: excellent brand, excellent wine, true value!
- Château Latour Martillac: a very good quality price ratio very good for ageing
- Château Lespault: a bomb! only 72 bottles left..
- Réserve de la Comtesse : one of the best 2nd wines
- Fiefs de Lagrange :for a Saint Julien with this brand it is not expensive!
- Lacoste Borie :idem than Fiefs (second wine of Château Grand-Puy-Lacoste)
- Château Phélan Ségur : in constant progress
- Château Gloria :excellent Saint-Julien in progress, very good brand
- Château Armailhac :beautiful brand and notes!
- Tour de Mons : a Margaux at that price and at that quality is very rare!
- Château Potensac :Jean Hubert Delon’s print (Las Cases) for a great quality/ratio
- Château Beychevelle
- Château Citran : good brand, good wine
- Château les Ormes de Pez
- Château Sociando Mallet
- Château Chasse Spleen
- Goulée : greedy wine for vinified by Cos d’Estournel
The wines are all on our pro website pro.bordeaux-tradition.com: price, notes, technical sheets, press reviews, vintage presentation, historic, stock …
If you don’t have a login yet, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Warning, this site is only for wine professionals.Posted: