La Graviére Bellefond (White)
WHY BUY IT ?
- An exclusive Bordeaux Tradition selection from the most beautiful terroirs of Graves
- A unique Sémillon white blend for a unique aromatic expression
- A neat packaging
- Vinification in vats to preserve the brilliance of the fruit
- A regular follow-up vintage after vintage
- A guarantee of protection on your markets
La Gravière Bellefond is a registered trademark under which Bordeaux Tradition distributes a selection of Graves Red and White, typical of their appellation. For red wine, we always look for wines with a Cabernet Sauvignon dominance, which brings elegance and aging capacity. For white wine, we select properties producing Sauvignon and Sémillon. Indeed, Sémillon brings a tangy side very present in the mouth. Bottled on the property, our brand La Gravière Bellefond comes from a charming property located at the gateway to Sauternes.
The vineyard of La Gravière Bellefond covers 9 hectares of vineyards planted with 60% Sémillon and 40% Sauvignon Blanc. The know-how of the Château team, as well as the accompaniment of oenologist Mathieu Huguet, allow us to offer you a wine of great aromatic quality.
At the tasting, La Gravière Bellefond Blanc offers a very aromatic wine, with a lot of structure and aromas of citrus fruits.